Sydney Executive Plus at the University of Sydney uses various third-party products including, ActiveCampaign, Facebook, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Instagram, LinkedIn and WordPress for the purpose of Sydney Executive Plus.
We collect personal information about you when you use or access the Sydney Executive Plus website, including your name, email address, organisation, IP address.
We collect, use and share your information to enable you to use the Sydney Executive Plus website for marketing and communications related to courses and events at the University of Sydney as well as for the delivery of courses by the University of Sydney.
We will share your personal information with the above products and third-party data processors including ActiveCampaign, Google, Meta and LinkedIn for the purpose of marketing courses at the University of Sydney and administering your access to and use of our products.
We will not share your personal information with anyone else without your consent unless we are authorised or required to do so by law.
We will store your personal information securely and dispose of it in accordance with our Recordkeeping Policy 2017.
Please note that:
- ActiveCampaign is owned by ActiveCampaign LLC and located in Illinois, USA.
- Facebook and Instagram are owned by Meta Platforms, Inc and located in California, USA.
- Google Analytics and Google Ads are owned by Alphabet Inc and located in California, USA
- LinkedIn is owned by Microsoft Corporation and located in Washington, USA.
- WordPress is owned by Automattic Inc and located in California, USA.
Providing your personal information is voluntary, however if you do not provide all requested information we will not be able to provide service to you. For more information about how we will handle your personal information, how you can request to access or correct the personal information we hold about you, and who to contact if you have a privacy enquiry or complaint, please see our privacy webpage.